Save the Date!
The 15th Annual University of Maine Clinical Geriatrics Colloquium
TUESDAY, OCT. 27, 2020
SPECIAL NOTICE: To respect the safety and health of all of our
participants, this year’s colloquium will be a virtual event.
Program and registration information coming later this summer.
“Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems”
• Principles of high-impact age-friendly health systems
• Using technology to promote health and social connectivity in the age of COVID-19
• The challenge of older adult isolation and loneliness
• Focusing health care on the 4Ms (what Matters most, Medication, Mobility, Mentation)
• Exemplars of age-friendly health care in Maine and across America
• The importance of the social determinants of health for rural aging
• University of Maine, Center on Aging
• AgingME Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program
Terry Fulmer, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, John A. Hartford Foundation
Jeremy Nobel, MD, MPH, Faculty, Harvard Medical School and President, Foundation for Art & Healing and The UnLonely Project
Carrie Henning-Smith, PhD, MPH, MSW, Assistant Professor, Division of Health Policy and Management and Deputy Director, University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
Danielle Louder, Program Director, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center and Co-Director, MCD Public Health
Susan Corbett, Founder and Director, National Digital Equity Center