Free Interdisciplinary Webinar
FREE INTERDISCIPLINARY WEBINAR
Enhancing Health Care Access:
Adding Telehealth to Your Toolkit
Monday September 14, 2020
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
The University of Maine and the AgingME Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP) is pleased to offer virtual professional development training in the innovative and rapidly advancing area of Telehealth. This presentation will be given by the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center (NETRC) and University of Maine Faculty and aims to give attendees a “starter kit” of knowledge to take back to their organizations and practices.
Presenters share a brief background on the NETRC before diving into telehealth best practices, recent events in telehealth, current telehealth uses, and telehealth technology demos. Clinical Perspectives will be given by University of Maine Faculty and Subject Matter Experts, whose work combines multiple avenues of telehealth utilization. This is the first of a multi-part collaborative effort!
• Mary Ellen Camire, PhD, CFS, School of Food and Agriculture, University of Maine
• Leah A. Maxwell, LCSW, MSW Distance Program Coordinator, School of Social Work, University of Maine
• Reid Plimpton, MPH, Project Manager, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
• Sean Sibley, MSN, APRN, FNP-C Lecturer, School of Nursing, University of Maine
• Andrew Solomon, MPH, Senior Program Manager, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
• Mona Therrien DCN, RD, LD, Dietetic Internship Director, Maine Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President-Elect, University of Maine
*If you are not able to attend live and wish to view the recorded webinar, please register and make a note in the questions/comments box that you are unable to attend and are requesting access to the recording.
DATE: Monday September 14, 2020
TIME: 11:00am – 12:30 PM
HOW TO REGISTER: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_enueWJeWTGqlaiu2g3mt_A